Friday, July 10, 2009

"Pride Rock...It's Where The Lions Live!"

If you can name who said that, you rock....Probably Bonnie will, but I don't think anyone else. Bonnie? Now I'm counting on you!
I spontaneously decided to go on a safari next week while I’m in Gulu! Wahoo! It was supposed to be super expensive, but we got the price WAY down, so I’m really excited to go!
I am doing a traditional dance in front of all of Lugazi tomorrow.
I'm leaving for Gulu tomorrow.
I'm supa busy.
Love you all! I'll write in a week :)

4 comments:

  1. i still read this alll the time just so you know! and i love it. it makes me happy. i love you dani!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are anxious to hear from you and praying that you didn't meet up with any hungry lions on safari. Marilyn is going to Uganda and Kenya in September and would like me to go along. I want to go so badly (that is terrible english) but perhaps I may have to wait until the next go around. Be safe and see you next week.

    Love, Me

    ReplyDelete